Yoga With Me is proud to support Claire Deeks of DOM’S KITCHEN at her Mothers on a Mission for a Lunchbox Revolution.
Wednesday 2 November 2016, 7pm – 9pm, Macs Function Centre, Taranaki St Wharf.
Extended Early Bird – Tickets just $49 including awesome real food goodie bag, free Lunchbox recipe eBook and chance to win loads of cool prizes!
Be inspired with practical tips and tricks for making delicious, nutritious real food kids lunches that won’t break the bank, take forever to put together or leave you feeling stressed out! Plus hear some awesome well-being tips for busy mothers.
IS THIS EVENT FOR YOU?
Do you* feel overwhelmed trying to figure out WHAT to feed your kids? Or perhaps you’ve got the what to eat sorted but still figuring out HOW to make it work in real life? Or then again maybe you’ve got the what and the how worked out but still feel somewhat isolated and misunderstood?
If this sounds familiar then these events are for you.
* Anyone is most welcome to come to this event regardless of gender. However, we’re planning a series of events that’s are men/Dad focused next year. Jump on our mailing list (http://bit.ly/DKsignup) if you want to be first to know about those events!
YOU’LL LEARN SIMPLE STRATEGIES TO:
– Save time & money with real food.
– Get fussy kids eating more nutritious foods.
– Pack healthy & delicious lunch boxes without stressing out!
– Encourage uncooperative partners and extended families to get on board with real food.
– Look after yourself as a busy mum with tips from our special guest speaker.
SPECIAL GUEST – SHIRLEY MCLEOD is a wife, mother, corporate career woman, yoga teacher and aspiring wellness warrior. She’s the owner and founder of Yoga With Me – New Zealand’s largest online community of yoga inspiration, advice and encouragement. Shirley will be sharing with us her talk on “Managing the Motherload – Finding time for you in a busy life” offering simple tips to create some calm in your life, and find some balance to the madness that can be being a mum.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
– 2 hours + of inspiration & practical ideas
– A fun evening out with likeminded mums.
– Q + A opportunity – ask your burning questions
– Awesome real foodie goodie bag curated by Claire
– Cooking demo of lunchbox items & taste tests of samples
– PDF handouts of recipes as featured & handouts
– eBook: Lunchboxes For Kids: Real Food Lunches Made Easy
PLUS WIN AWESOME PRIZES!
All attendees go in the draw to win a Tailor Skincare pack worth $350 and we have a prize of a Yumbox lunchbox for the best pic taken on the night and week after using hashtag #mothersonamission2016
I’m no celebrity chef! I’ve had a dysfunctional relationship with my oven, more food flops than I can count and still burns pots more often than I like to admit.
But, as a fellow mum, I know the guilt waves mothers ride – especially with lunchbox stress – and the time pressure and often tight budgets to be navigated. That’s why you’ll learn practical solutions for making nutritious meals and lunch boxes that are easy, affordable and tasty.
Claire Deeks is a mother, blogger at Dom’s Kitchen and recovering corporate lawyer turned real food advocate for families. She’s a mum who’s learnt a lot on the subject of real food (and still learning!) and is passionate about helping other mothers get more real food in their families.