Yoga With Me expresses gratitude to the following people for their continued support, assistance, and gifts of talent and expertise.
- My family and friends. I love you all.
- Christina from Swell Fit Living, for being the spark that got me on this yoga journey.
- Makaia from Motivate Me NZ, for gently persuading me to start the YWM Facebook community.
- Suzy from The Wellington Yoga Centre for being my Iyengar teacher and Tuesday night yoga buddy.
- Maria and the team at Hot Yoga Wellington for giving me my first real teaching contract.
- Kaylee from Emma Creative, for the wonderful branding work.
- Cathy at Pause Yoga Studio, Eastbourne, for letting me use her beautiful studio for my photos.
- Rob and Rory from ITsolved for this fabulous website.
- Brooke R for her continued social media support, marketing advice and endless connections and networks.
- Jacque and Jonnie Halstead from Wanderlust Aus/NZ for their continued support.
- Kim and Andy from Empower Studio, who offered their studio up for the first free YWM events.
- The team at Lululemon Wellington for your ongoing support and happy faces.
- Janelle from Flip Your Dog, for her awesome range of yoga pants.
- The photography skills of Kylie Cassidy Photography, my friend Jess.
- The makeup skills of Larissa from The Leo Style.
- Tillie from The Poppy Creative for her design skills.
- Samantha Hannah, life stylist and personal branding guru, for her genuine kind heart and inspiring coffee catch-ups.
- Jax from Libertine Blends, for the lovely tea for YWM followers.
- Rebecca from Mala Earth, for her beautiful malas and collaboration on Mindfulness May 2015.
- My Purpose Project ladies: Samantha Hannah, Carissa from Rival Wealth, Kerene Strochnetter, Casey from the Click Collective, Danelle from Rydges, Deryn Schmidt
- My #GirlGang ladies: Sara from Tailor skincare, Amber from Good Buzz Kombucha, Kim from Empower Studio, Ailish from The Glow Getter, Lucy from The Residents of Welly, Annabelle from Wilson Trollope, Anne from Wonderland Firm